Senior Health & Safety Adviser - Edinburgh - Immediate start
|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Adviser - Edinburgh - Immediate start|
|Salary:||£23.24 - £25.78 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 11:55|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Health and Safety Adviser with our public-sector client for 8 weeks contract day based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing health and safety performance metrics, measuring health and safety performance against the metrics and benchmarking.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience of H&S Auditing
- Subject matter expert of H&S legislation and regulation
- Excellent relationship management skills across all levels
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 standards
- OHSAS Lead Auditor qualification preferred
- Chartered Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
Candidates for this role need to be available for an immediate start
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's