Senior HR Coordinator - Central London
|Job Title:||Senior HR Coordinator - Central London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 11:04|
Senior HR Coordinator
City of London
We are an award-winning tour operator based in central London, with over 40 years of experience. We are looking for a dedicated HR Coordinator, who will lead the HR agenda with the key focus being on restructuring our HR procedures.
You will work closely with the General Manager and Line Managers in matters of employment law, employee relations, resourcing, employee development and performance.
The candidate responsibilities will be to develop and execute a strategy that will shape the future of our business. This includes:
Overseeing the recruitment process; liaising with agencies, drawing up employment contacts, inducting new starters including orientation
Providing first line impartial advice on all HR queries to managers and staff
Managing all absences including Annual Leave
Updating salary details, staff handbook when required
Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges as well as conducting annual appraisals
If you are an experienced HR professional who enjoys a mix of operational & strategic HR work within a thriving company this is the role for you. Featuring a slight ER emphasis, this generalist role encompasses the entire Human Resources Remit and is a great opportunity for you to further hone your skills.
Skills & Experience
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent
* CIPD qualification required
* 5 years of experience of enforcing HR law gained within a business environment, with a proven track record of consistent performance
* A positive, energetic and outgoing person who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way
* Proven skills in HR and employment law is essential
* Natural organiser, ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
* An out-going team player, able to work with other team members in their programme or wider office
* A self-motivated ideas person not afraid to set up new procedures
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's