Senior Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christina Sotherden|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 16:53|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Eastleigh/Windsor, Permanent, Up to £45,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced digital transformation programme, I am looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who can be based in either Eastleigh or Windsor.
The main purpose of the role is to facilitate the installation, monitoring, maintenance and support of the IT hardware, software and communications system. You will be required to lead technical projects, upgrades and implementations while providing 3rd line support. You will need to ensure the IT infrastructure in in line with bet practice always, and maintain the reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- A proven track record in a senior technical/3rd line support role
- You will have worked with technologies such as Windows/Exchange server, VMWare, NetApp, VoIP, Cisco Networking and Citrix
- Ideally be Microsoft, Cisco, or Citrix certified
- You need to have a strong background with Office365 migrations
- An excellent understanding of Azure implementations and administrations
- Demonstrable experience with scripting and automation using PowerShell
Benefits include: -
- Paid holiday entitlement in addition to bank holidays
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Access to exclusive discounts on high street shopping through
- Contributory Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Opportunity to buy, sell and carry over annual leave
- Access to childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Access to affordable health cash plan
- Free eye tests
- Company life assurance
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please send your updated CV clearly demonstrating your relevant experience.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's