Senior Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||£350 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||September / October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 18:41|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Senior Infrastructure Engineer with previous experience of Oracle to join their team of multi-skilled infrastructure engineers based in Edinburgh.
- Previous use of Oracle, ideally versions e.g. 11g or 12c within a large scale enterprise
- Experience with Enterprise Manager monitoring and performance tuning oracle databases
- Working knowledge of RAC, RMAN, Data Guard, ASM and Grid Control
- Exposure to Solaris system administration within Oracle VM Server for SPARC environments.
- Ability to understand the business impact of technical problems and be able to make risk assessments.
- Understanding of current system architecture
- Experience in the management of Nimble, NETAPP, Synology and OPEN-E storage arrays.
The ideal candidate will have expereince of working with both public and private sectors, please be advised successful candidates will be required to apply for Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Walsall, West Midlands
£170 - £175 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Infrastructure Architect - AWS / Cloud - 6 months - Glasgow
£500 - £600 per day
DevOps Engineer - Perm - Glasgow - £40-45k
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Senior Technical Architect - 6 months - Glasgow
£550 - £850 per day