Senior Insight Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Insight Analyst|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2017 16:21|
Senior Insight Analyst
Permanent. Nottingham. Private Sector. £32k-£35k + Benefits.
Senior Insight Analyst required to produce innovative reporting enabling business to understand underlying trends. You will take a proactive approach to analytical work, understanding business demands & ensure all reporting reflects operational requirements. You will be responsible for supporting the insight team manager, producing detailed information that drives operational efficiencies & cost savings and and maintain data integrity when carrying out analysis for all stakeholders.
Skills and experience required
- Proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Proficient in using Internal CRM systems
- Strong IT ability to enable use of Insight technology available
- Speech analytics & SQL databases experience would be advantageous for any applicants
- Strong analytical skills & ability to aggregate information with attention to detail
- Able to interpret technical data, tasks, dependencies and translate into functional plans which are meaningful to the business
- Ability to identify trends & exceptions across disparate information sources, ability to make value add recommendations based findings
- Confident in asking probing questions to identify root cause of situation/problem
- Interest in the industry - keeps up to date with information for industry trends & competitor activities
- Able to identify options with potential benefits & makes recommendations
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day + Inside IR35
£34000.00 - £35000 per annum
Service Design & Transition Analyst
£25 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Java Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh
£50000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
Senior Software Developer - Edinburgh - Permanent
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits