Senior IT Assistant/ 2 years FTC/ Glasgow/ £22.214 pa
|Job Title:||Senior IT Assistant/ 2 years FTC/ Glasgow/ £22.214 pa|
|Salary:||£22214 - £24983 per annum|
|Start Date:||May - June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 14:47|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst with our public-sector client for a 2 years fixed term contract based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will be a part of service desk team, aiding staff and students with IT issues and offering solutions though clients MY Service call management system.
- Responsible for assisting staff and students in resolving I.T queries and problems using the My Service call management platform
- Ensure daily workloads are managed effectively and prioritised where necessary
- Ensure that Service Desk standards and procedures are followed and maintained
- Provide a high level of customer service commensurate with staff/student expectations
- Assist in developing Service Desk systems and processes as part of our continual improvement strategy
- Liaise effectively with I.T departments to effectively communicate issues and resolve problems
- Contribute towards our ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) framework through staff development
- Good general level of education, normally HNC/HND
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience or IT/AV related degree with relevant post qualification experience
- Good working knowledge of IT/AV and how it is used in a Business and Education environment
- Able to clearly explain information and procedures in non-technical terms to a range of users.
- Able to analyse and interpret routine information before acting on it.
High level of Customer service skill.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
PLC/SCADA Engineer - Permanent & Contract - Stoke
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Lead QA Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum