Senior IT Security Officer
|Job Title:||Senior IT Security Officer|
|Salary:||£400 - £440 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 16:57|
Senior IT Security Officer
Contract. 6 Months. Cobham. Global Financial Services. £400-£440 p/d
Senior IT Officer required in Cobham. You will work on the security aspects of project delivery, including but not limited to design, delivery, and building processes to ensure the controls remain in place into BAU. Working with IT teams to achieve secure solutions through assessing risk and building pragmatic solutions to mitigate those risks within the risk appetite.
- Liaise with UK CTO and other assigned groups to manage the security portions of strategic projects, working within the project teams to achieve goals on time and on budget
- Deliver assigned UK Security projects, enhancing our controls and closing new risks, on time and on budget
- Form ad-hoc cross department teams as required to make decisions that support project delivery and solve important security problems
- Liaise with Group, UK CTO and Operating entity architecture teams, including Security architecture, to maintain consistency across group strategy, and to maintain governance over the UK IT Systems.
- Build secure solutions which can be measured, for example on Coverage, Quantity, and Quality metrics, and can be moved into a supportable and maintainable Business As Usual state
- Assist the rest of UK Security producing risk assessments of Group and 3rd party tools and platforms, as required
- Provide technical consultancy on 3rd party risk for specific solutions.
- Act as subject matter expert to the business and to other members of the Security team as required
- Prepare, and when appropriate, deliver oral and written reports to the Head of UK Security as well as other key senior managers both within Corporate Centre and the Operating companies
Skills and experience
- Relevant Professional Qualification - e.g CISSP, CISM, MIISP desirable but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
- Project management skills
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- PCI/DSS knowledge
- IFC/SOX knowledge extremely desirable but not required
- Knowledge of FSA regulations desirable but not required
- Knowledge and skills in the following areas are desirable but not required: ITIL, Cloud Security, Coding and Scripting, Application Security, Big Data, Architecture and Networking.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's