Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kishia Odiaka|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 17:15|
My client are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer to deliver benefits of a products and services portfolio. A typical product offering is a web portal to enable visualisation of aviation data to enable weather-based decision making amongst UK aviation stakeholders. The delivery team will practise Agile methodologies providing cloud-based solutions.
As a Senior Java Developer you will be working as part of a multidisciplinary user-focused digital delivery team, within a wider programme of work across the Business Group. You will work closely with the solution architect and other team members to design and develop a service/solution.
Skills & Expertise Required:
- Proven ability of developing robust and serviceable enterprise level code across a good number of projects, using Agile methodologies
- At least 5 years' experience of coding in Java, Python or full stack web
- At least 2 years' experience and working knowledge of AWS services including EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Glacier, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Config, SES, SNS, SQS, IAM, VPC, and KMS
- Experience of Testing Frameworks
- Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI & CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
- Excellent communication skills enabling team focus and interaction with all project stakeholders
- Ability to prepare and present complex technical subjects to different levels of audiences
SC clearance: SC clearance is required, however, you may start work with Basic initially.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then wait no longer and apply with your CV or get in touch with Kishia Odiaka on 02081711731 for a brief discussion and an immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's