Senior Marketing and Insight Manager - Aberdeen - 3 months
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing and Insight Manager - Aberdeen - 3 months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 15:40|
Senior Marketing and Insight Manager - Aberdeen - 3 months initially
This role will
- Support the Head of Communications and Marketing in the development of communications and marketing plans and write and/or input into marketing briefs.
- Line manage the team, and lead by example, coaching and mentoring, and ensuring individuals are aware of and have access to relevant training opportunities to ensure the team has the required skills to meet the demands of the department.
- Work with policy colleagues to fully understand priorities and the requirement for marketing in policy delivery.
- Manage and input into qualitative and quantitative insight projects, ensuring briefs are tight and solutions are appropriate so that all marketing and communications work is based on insight and evidence.
- Development of social media activity to support marketing campaigns.
- Manage the relationships with relevant external suppliers and agencies, providing full written briefs and adopting a collaborative approach
- Help the team manage their workloads and make appropriate use of resource from the shared administrative pool when required.
- Have overall responsibility for budget for marketing, events, education and digital projects and ensure all budgets are managed efficiently and effectively, and public money is spent wisely.
- Oversee provision of brand guidelines and advice to colleagues and external agencies, printers etc, by the Marketing Manager to ensure consistency and quality.
You will have
- Line management experience.
- Experience of managing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of qual/quant research and evaluation techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's