Senior PMO Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 17:03|
PMO ANALYST / 6 MONTHS / EAST LONDON / INSIDE IR35
Public Sector client seeking PMO Analyst to sit within the Divisional Team which shall be responsible for providing an analytical service to Programmes and Projects, reporting and providing insight into their progress and successful completion. Leading the use of programme governance processes and templates to ensure appropriate rigour is applied to the programme or project.
You shall be leading the PMO service on programmes and projects, either in a standalone PMO function or leading the tasks of other PMO analysts in the delivery of the PMO Service. Providing regular plan and milestone progress reports in line with Community of Practice standards.
Leading initial development and ongoing maintenance of high level and detailed project plans, creating and maintaining standardised project RAID logs through regular interactions with worksteams and ensuring risks and issues are communicated and appropriately escalated and tracking of mitigation actions.
- Experience providing a PMO service to projects and leading other PMO analysts on programmes with financial services, large corporations or public sector
- Management qualifications at foundation level
- Livelink experience
- Ability to justify and make recommendations using programme data and insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Work, excel and powerpoint
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile/RUP environment
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's