Senior PMO Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 16:40|
Senior PMO Analyst - Edinburgh - 3 months
Senior PMO Analyst required in Edinburgh for an initial 3 months contract. The successful candidate will work with the Lead PMO to set up a temporary PMO (Programme Management Office) to deliver a large scale change programme which is underway in one of the departments within the organisation.
The temporary PMO will look to capitalise on existing PMO standards, and to develop strategy and delivery approaches as necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and developing existing governance
- Agreeing assurance plan for the programme
- Establishing the programme plan, including identification of required projects and key milestones
- Understanding relationships and dependencies with other significant change activities at the University
- Capturing and documenting risks and issues
Developing key documentation for successful programme delivery, including and not limited to:
- Communications Plan
- Change Management Plan
- Benefits Strategy
- Stakeholder engagement
- Budget plans and management process
- Roles and responsibilities
If you match the requirements and are interested in the position, APPLY NOW!
This role falls INSIDE IR35 legislation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's