Senior Portfolio Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Portfolio Specialist|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||estimated 7th August|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2017 15:15|
Senior ICT Procurement Specialist - 9 months' contract, INSIDE IR35, negotiable rates
An opportunity for an experienced ICT Procurement Specialist to join a key public sector organisation based in Glasgow or Edinburgh. You will be responsible for the support and delivery of high value, complex ICT procurement through the deployment of innovative sourcing techniques and on-going procurement a supplier management techniques.
- Experience of delivering and managing ICT procurements.
- Experience in leading high value/complex procurement projects.
- Experience in full end to end ICT procurement.
- Experience in managing stakeholders and managing contracts and suppliers.
- Knowledge in Public Sector Procurement.
- MCIPS or equivalent.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's