Senior Procurement Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Procurement Specialist|
|Salary:||£375 - £450 per day|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2017 11:56|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist with our public-sector client for an initially 3 months contract £375 - £450 per day based in Edinburgh.
- Leading and/or assisting in strategy development, planning and implementation of medium- to high-risk/value commodity strategies optimising value for money
- Provide specialist procurement, commercial and contractual advice and guidance on EU, policy and procedures requirements
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the full end to end procurement process including strategic procurement techniques, sourcing and tendering, supplier and contract management, and negotiation.
- A proven track record in the delivery of procurement projects and programmes.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and experienced at operating within complex stakeholder environments with demonstrated procurement credibility.
- An ability to interrogate analytical and management information to draw out key messages and findings to support decisions.
- Experience of delivering public procurement projects.
- Contract and project management experience
- Membership of a relevant professional body (i.e. Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)).
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's