Senior Product Owner
|Job Title:||Senior Product Owner|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 09:33|
Senior Product Owner - Eastleigh - Up to £58K
An award-winning client based in Eastleigh are currently looking for a Senior Product Owner to manage a range of digital/web-based work-streams.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology, a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, this is the perfect role for you!
- Take lead within scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Drive for continuous improvement practices.
- Removing impediments for the development team
- Assisting with internal and external communication and improving transparency
- Supporting the Scrum Master, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Supporting the test lead by taking completed products through the testing life cycle
- Lead on the release management and manage the flow of work from the support desk into sprints
- Experience of managing product life cycles end to end.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Use of Visual Studio Online / Team Foundation Services or similar. (ie: Jira)
You will have demonstrable experience of working within true Agile environments in large scale organisations (ideally innovative and fast-moving sectors).
You will have a passion for all things Customer Experience related and will want to be at the forefront of innovation. The successful candidate will be able to work in an environment with the ability to own and shape future initiatives within the business.
If you are interested, apply here!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's