Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 17:33|
Senior Project Manager
Contract. Leeds. 4-8 week contract (Possible extension) Market Rates
Senior Project Manager required in Leeds. You will work on a key strategic initiative focused on preparing the to support the robust return of data to for regulation and funding purposes. You will hold responsibility for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and transition of the initiative ensuring consistency with strategy and change management approach; Managing the initiative throughout the various stages of the lifecycle and assuming overall responsibility for the delivery of successful outputs and benefits.
- Responsibility for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and transition of the initiative ensuring consistency with strategy and change management approach;
- Managing the initiative throughout the various stages of the lifecycle and assuming overall responsibility for the delivery of successful outputs and benefits;
- Shaping of the initiative, ensuring close strategic alignment and effectively consulting with key stakeholders
- Supporting and providing assurance to the Executive Sponsor and the Lead regarding the management of constraints, priorities and risks, to drive negotiations between parties to gain consensus where necessary and to deliver results accordingly;
- Planning for and managing the human aspects of change ensuring clarity and engagement with those impacted, ensuring a smooth transition to business as usual and minimising disruption through effective and appropriate change readiness techniques;
- Making recommendations based on lessons learnt for future developments, providing objective guidance and advice;
- Sharing best practice, coaching and supporting other colleagues and seeking opportunities to raise the profile of the team;
- Developing and maintaining best practice in programme, project and change management in order to provide advice and guidance on a range of issues.
Skills and experience
- A degree or professional qualification, knowledge of MS Project, Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes and APM Body of Knowledge;
- Significant, recent experience in applying best practice project and programme methodologies in concurrent complex projects and programmes, throughout their respective life cycles;
- The ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes;
- Experience of managing external suppliers and other partners;
- The ability to be flexible, creative and self-motivated in approaching complex organisational issues, with an ability to ensure delivery of real measurable benefits through strong organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Excellent skills in leading and facilitating workshops and events; providing structure to enable groups to function effectively;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability; confident dealing with complex financial, performance, strategy and organisational information.
- Experience of Business Process Management, Lean and/or Agile methodologies.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's