Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 16:46|
Business Change Project Manager - Further Education
Leeds. Contract. 6 Months. £600-£650 Per day. Public Sector.
Senior Project Manager required in Leeds. You will focus on business change and business processes across the organisation. Experience within further education highly desirable. You will apply leadership, programme, project and change management skills to deliver the initiative. You will have the ability to balance priorities, deal with complex information and succeed through cooperation and collaboration with others. You will be happy to collaborate with other change specialists to help shape the change management methodology, as well as being comfortable working with limited supervision.
Skills and experience
- A degree or professional qualification, knowledge of MS Project, Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes and APM Body of Knowledge;
- Significant, recent experience in applying best practice project and programme methodologies in concurrent complex projects and programmes, throughout their respective life cycles;
- The ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes;
- Experience of managing external suppliers and other partners;
- The ability to be flexible, creative and self-motivated in approaching complex organisational issues, with an ability to ensure delivery of real measurable benefits through strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience of leading and managing project teams, achieving results through other people without necessarily using formal line management authority;
- A good understanding of Higher Education combined with ability to challenge accepted norms;
- Excellent skills in leading and facilitating workshops and events; providing structure to enable groups to function effectively;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability; confident dealing with complex financial, performance, strategy and organisational information.
- Experience of Business Process Management, Lean and/or Agile methodologies.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - SWIFT Implementation
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€600 - €625 per day
Senior Software Engineer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Java Developer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior IT Laboratory Analyst
£350 - £450 per day
£35000 - £40000 per annum