Senior Project Manager - Glasgow - 3 months
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Glasgow - 3 months|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 16:00|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - GLASGOW - 3 MONTHS
Senior Project Manager required in Glasgow for an initial 3 month contract. Our client needs someone who has a "can do" approach to focus on delivering change in a challenging environment. This is an exciting role for someone who has a creative and innovative approach to project delivery and doesn't always "follow the process".
The role will report to the Director of Business Change and will establish and maintain appropriate governance arrangements for the project that ensures the successful completion of the diagnosis stage.
This is achieved through: organisation and leadership; business case and benefits management; planning including interdependencies with other programmes and projects; stakeholder management and communications; risk management and issue resolution; quality control and; governance.
The role will provide specialism in data collation and interrogation as well as change management to deliver quality systems and processes that underpin and improve the effectiveness of users experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and design the project using the organisations policies, standards, processes and systems
- Create, maintain and report against a project plan
- Ensure an appropriate resource strategy is in place in terms of both capability and capacity that maps against the project plan
- Identify, assess, address and actively review risk and issue logs
- Identify, assess, address and review risk against interdependencies with other programmes and projects
- Actively manage the business case and benefits realisation plans. Prepare impact analysis and options analysis for all changes to scope, time or cost agreed in the business case
- Provide project management analytical advice and expertise to Project Boards ensuring that all plans, reports and key project documents are produced to a high standard. This will be supplemented through structured gate checks and independent review
- Support the development of service design and change management to ensure successful transition to business as usual
- Support stakeholder analysis and strategy pertinent to the project
- Support the Director of Business Change as required in the development and delivery of the project and undertake any other duties as required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's