Senior Project Manager - Glasgow - 6 months
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Glasgow - 6 months|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||6 months|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 07:46|
Project Manager - Glasgow - Digital Infrastructure Procurement - 6 months
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35.
Experienced Project Manager to provide specialism in digital infrastructure procurement and change management required for an initial 6 month contract based in Glasgow.
The role will report to the Director of Programme Delivery. The Senior Project Manager will establish and maintain appropriate governance arrangements for the project that ensures the successful implementation of a new digital estate creating a 'Smart Building'. This is achieved through: organisation and leadership; business case and benefits management; planning including interdependencies with other programmes and projects; stakeholder management and communications; risk management and issue resolution; quality control and; governance.
The role will provide specialism in digital infrastructure procurement and change management to deliver quality systems and processes that underpin and improve the effectiveness of the organisation providing an innovative, robust, secure and inspiring estate.
Knowledge and Experience
- Professionally qualified with a relevant degree or post graduate qualification
- Digital Strategy development
- Professionally qualified in Change Management, Human Resource Management or Communications
- Awareness of Higher Education organisations, purpose, infrastructure
- Significant experience in project management with proven delivery of complex projects of greater than £3m and full project lifecycle of more than 3 projects with duration of greater than 2 years
- Experience of full OJEU tender process from preparing specification to contract award
- Project Business Case development and proven knowledge of developing and implementing change
- Experience of accurately analysing data and providing management information to all areas of the organisation
- Experience within a similar transformation, strategy, business change and planning experience gained in industry, the public sector and/or consultancy
- Experience in leading a major business digital project with significant delivery implications in complex organisations including the use of tools and techniques including MSP, PRINCE2 and Agile amongst others
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of complex large scale delivery
- Experience of working in HE Sector
- Commercial acumen including the development of benefit realisation strategies
- Experience of problem solving and development of innovative both technical and operational solutions
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Manager - 6 months - Inside IR35
Up to £0.00 per day
Service Assessment Manager - 12 months - Gourock
£38000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
£3080 - £34000 per annum
£3080 - £34000 per annum
£550 - £700 per day