Senior Project Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £400- £450 p/d
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £400- £450 p/d|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 18:11|
Senior Project Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £400- £450per day
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with our public-sector client for a initially 3 months contract £400 - £450 per day based in Edinburgh
Candidate for this role will work with stakeholders to manage and deliver business and technical requirements for process and system change.
- Co-ordinating resources
- Managing business expectations
- Benefits management
- Stakeholder communications and influencing
- Project communications and reporting
- Delivery on time and on budget
- Resource planning and management
- Creation, publication and review of open, transparent and standardised documentation including proposals, measures and reports
- Business engagement, support and flexibility
- Significant experience as a senior project or programme manager
- Enterprise level application experience
- Stakeholder management
- Market analysis
- Effective use of standard project management tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff.
- Experience of working on software procurement projects in a project management role.
- Agile techniques
- Experience of working with HE or public-sector institutions.
- Experience of lean process review
Please supply your CV for consideration
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's