SENIOR PROJECT/PROGRAMME MANAGER - EDINBURGH - 2 MONTHS
|Job Title:||SENIOR PROJECT/PROGRAMME MANAGER - EDINBURGH - 2 MONTHS|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Mackenzie|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 17:57|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PROGRAMME MANAGER - EDINBURGH - INITIAL 2 MONTHS
Our Edinburgh based client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager for an initial 2 month contract.
The successful candidate will be situated within the Programme Management Office and manage strategic Programme projects from initial scoping through to delivery ensuring that projects are delivered to time and quality along with:
- Identifying and managing risks and issues in accordance with the Programme's risk and issue management strategies.
- Regular reporting on progress in line with the Programme governance and reporting mechanisms.
- Working closely and collaboratively with staff across the Programme including the Programme Manager, project sponsors and IT and business teams.
- Formal close down of projects and preparation of lessons learned reports.
- A track record of successful delivery of large scale projects, encompassing both business change and IT, through the full project lifecycle
- Experience of working in a complex and multi-disciplined Programme environment
- Project Management qualification
- Experience leading teams and mentoring junior colleagues
Applicants for this position should either hold or be willing to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's