Senior Reward Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Reward Specialist|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 17:45|
Senior HR Partner - Rewards and Benefits - Edinburgh
Our major Higher Education client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled HR professional with significant experience in rewards and benefits. You will lead a small specialist team and be responsible for the delivery of strategic reward processes and projects. This will be an initial 3-month contract with potential to extend.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of reward, including job evaluation and grading, gender pay and international remuneration and benefits.
- Experience of leading and motivating staff.
- Experience of working in complex unionised organisations, ideally on a large scale.
- Knowledge and understanding of pay surveys and benchmarking
- Knowledge and experience of handling employment law relating to reward
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the Higher Education sector and will have experience/qualification in project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 or APM
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's