Senior Road Engineers - Aberdeen
|Job Title:||Senior Road Engineers - Aberdeen|
|Salary:||£27 - £37 per hour + dependent on level of experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 09:45|
Senior Road Engineers (Highway Design & Construction) required for initial 12-week contracts based in Aberdeen
Our public sector client in Aberdeen has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineering professional with strong roads experience to join their team.
The postholder will be expected to -
- Project manage multiple civil engineering projects up to multi-million pound value including supervising team members;
- Undertake/ manage investigation, feasibility and appraisal studies for road improvement projects;
- Undertake/ manage design, estimating and contract preparation;
- Undertake/ manage financial control and monitoring of contracts;
- Perform/manage land, traffic, environmental, geological/geotechnical and other site surveys;
For the Senior Engineer roles, the client is looking to speak with candidates with roads design experience in particular Road Alignment, Drainage, SUDS, Cycle design and MX. For the Technician positions, candidates should have experience in at least one of the following: Civil, Structural, Traffic Engineering, Transport Planning or Roads Maintenance
Send your CV if you think you are suitable for any of the roles!
NB - these roles are likely to be classed as inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's