Senior Salesforce Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Grist|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2017 10:28|
My client is currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to come on board on a permanent basis to be based in Kensington.
Start Date: ASAP
- Partnering with key stakeholders in gathering requirements, building specifications and leading the development to delivery of the complete solution.
- Defining the best practices in Salesforce release management, design, coding standards, change controls along with strategic decision making about Salesforce implementations.
- Provide the best practices in architecture for integrating systems both internally and externally developed with Salesforce.
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce and detailed experience writing VisualForce and Apex classes.
- You've used best-of-breed techniques writing extensive unit tests following test-driven development.
- Determining appropriate use of sharing and security capabilities, e.g. roles, profiles, sharing rules.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async services.
- Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, SSO and eCommerce.
- Experience of recommending best approach to release and change management.
- An understanding of service-oriented and object-oriented approaches.
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's