Senior Security Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior Security Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 17:40|
Senior Security Advisor- Newport - 6-month initial contract. REQUIRES SC CLEARANCE
Public sector organisation is seeking Senior Security Advisor to work on the survey collection national programme.
You will evaluate security vulnerability and penetration testing on Digital products developed with agile methodologies. Whilst consulting with teams to ensure security at all stages of the life cycle, you also need to manage internal security to ensure solutions deployed are secure and fit purpose.
To be considered you must experience within the following fields:
- Understanding of government security standards and experience of applying these in a business context
- Ability to carry application and infrastructure vulnerability and penetration testing
- Ability to build automated testing to align integration
- Knowledge of security architecture of cloud-based services (AWS)
- Strong experience using Security Testing Tools
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's