Senior Security Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Security Architect|
|Salary:||£650 - £850 per day|
|Start Date:||June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 17:42|
Senior Security Architect - 6-month contract - Inside of IR35
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Security Architect to provide best practice support and guidance for a major programme of work ensuring that all architecture designs and project plans are in line with governance requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge covering application, data, technology and security domains with associated experience in designing secure solutions using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Demonstrable experience and track-record of successful delivery of IT security architecture solutions in support of organisational programmes and projects.
- Experience of assuring 3rd party architecture designs and ensuring adherence to agreed policies, standards, and design patterns
- Experience of assuring project outputs against agreed architectural design
- Relevant enterprise/solution architecture qualifications (e.g. BCS Certificate in Enterprise & Solution Architecture, TOGAF certification etc)
- Risk management frameworks and tools - knowledge of RMADS development and similar approaches
- Relevant security qualification - CISSM/CISSP/ISMS
Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's