Senior SEO Strategist
|Job Title:||Senior SEO Strategist|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 16:36|
Senior SEO Strategist
Perm. £30-£35,000 Per annum. Wirral. Amazing benefits and work life balance working for this multi award-winning search marketing agency.
Senior SEO Strategist required. You will join a team of experienced Organic Search experts to help define SEO strategies and drive organic performance. Working alongside account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for defining SEO strategies and delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to high quality standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
- Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- Attend client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Management or New Business team
Relevant skills and experience includes:
- Previous SEO experience in an agency or client side role
- Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
- Ability to use FTP and database management software
- Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Educated to degree level
For more information about the role and the employer please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's