Senior Service Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Service Designer|
|Salary:||£500 - £800 per day|
|Start Date:||Nov/Dec 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 17:24|
Senior Service Designer - 2 days per week - Edinburgh - 6 month contract
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Senior Service Designer to take on a part time contract based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for influencing and mentoring others within a multi-disciplinary digital team, working with service managers and senior managers to develop design concepts as well as embedding good practice within teams, make key decisions based on research and understand how this research impacts others.
- Able to manage stakeholders' expectations and be flexible, is capable of proactive and reactive communication. Facilitates difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders
- Has the ability to apply a digital understanding to their work. Is able to identify and implement solutions for assisted digital.
- Designs systems for use across multiple services and can identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches.
- Able to make decisions characterised by medium levels of risk and complexity and recommend decisions as risk and complexity increase. Engages in varying types of feedback choosing the right type at the appropriate time and ensuring the discussion and decision sticks.
- Experienced in using a variety of methods of prototyping. Shares best practice and can coach others. Looks at strategic service design end to end.
- Can identify and understand constraints, and is able to communicate these and work within them. Is able to challenge the validity of constraints. Capable of ensuring standards are being met.
- Gives direction on which tools and methods to use. Is experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the public sector or government, please use link to apply.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Delivery Manager
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Service Desk Analyst
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Manager - Edinburgh - 4 months
£350 - £425 per day
Service Desk Team Lead / Infrastructure / Stockport / £35,000
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
Senior IT Support Analyst
£160 - £190 per day