Senior Service Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Service Designer|
|Salary:||£500 - £650 per day|
|Start Date:||May / June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 11:12|
Senior Service Designer - 6-month contract - Edinburgh/Glasgow - Outside IR35
Our major public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Senior Service Designer to join their digital team following major digital transformational change. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between user research and digital developments, influencing and mentoring teams, developing designs across complex services.
- Experience of designing service patterns for use across multiple services
- Ability to identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches
- Experienced in using a variety of methods of prototyping.
- Able to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context
- Ability to make informed decisions based on user needs
The ideal candidate will have previous expereince of working for the public sector or a major government organisation. Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's