Senior Service Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Service Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 11:01|
Senior Service Manager - 6 months - Glasgow
This post will be responsible for management of the partners Infrastructure, the management of the outsourced service contracts and collaboration with the wider teams ensuring a high level of service to the organisation.
- Significant experience of managing and leading technical teams
- Managing end user compute, O365 and cloud infrastructure teams
- Managing infrastructure projects
- Set-up and management of Disaster Recovery arrangements
- Ability to manage 3rd party relationships with suppliers
- Ability to provide technical direction to Desktop Support service
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent qualification in an IT related discipline (SCQF Level 9/10)
- Microsoft Azure MCSA/MCSE and VMware VCP certification desirable, although not essential if relevant experience can be demonstrated.
The role will suit an individual with progressive experience in IT who is comfortable owning and managing infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud and ensuring that SLAs and KPIs meet and exceed business need, whilst at the same time having the adaptability to roll up their sleeves and work flexibly on a variety of IT activities.
Essential key technologies used (but not limited to):
* Microsoft Windows 7/10
* Microsoft Direct Access
* Windows server 2003 onwards
* Microsoft OPP
* Azure IAAS, SAAS, PAAS
* Azure AD (sync on prem & cloud)
* Microsoft telephony
* Power BI
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HRIS Senior Project Manager.
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €500 per day
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Java Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh - £50 - £70K
£50000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits