Senior Software Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Breheny|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 09:54|
Title - Senior C# .NET Developer
I currently have a role for a Senior C# Developer based in a beautiful part of North Yorkshire for a niche Software Solutions company. They are long established firm and have an excellent reputation for delivering bespoke business solutions and website solutions with high traffic demands.
The Main duties of the role are as follows
We are looking for dedicated individuals to be instrumental in progressing our portfolio of customer projects. As such, you will have responsibility for:
- Designing and developing software systems to customer timescales and budget requirements
- Progressing projects by implementing changes for system improvements and increased efficiencies.
- Liaising with customers to agree custom project amendments and then delivering to customer expectations.
- Updating and maintain project management reports to demonstrate project timescales to customers.
We would really value your expertise and would welcome your input to:
- Ensure we apply best practices for our development coding.
- Ensure work is divided appropriately amongst our team members and project managers.
- Ensure clients are kept up to date on project timescales and costs.
- Improve our existing customer project work.
- Increase our business relationships with other appropriate customers.
Key Technologies - Required
C#, ASP.NET, MVC
Web Services including XML & SOAP
SQL Server/ SSIS and SSRS
Key Technologies - Nice to Have
Our bespoke projects are diverse using a host of tools and technology products. If you don't already have knowledge of these, you'll certainly have opportunity to become familiar with them. However, if you do have some knowledge of the following, it would certainly help.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations and customisations
an understanding of middleware and API
dependent on experience
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SQL Developer / SQL / SSIS / Developer / Liverpool / £425pday
£375 - £425 per annum
Senior Server Engineer / Cloud Architect / London £60k
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
Corporate IT Transformation Lead - Edinburgh - 6 months
£600 - £650 per day
System Operations Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 months
£300 - £400 per day