Senior Solicitor - Litigation
|Job Title:||Senior Solicitor - Litigation|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 09:47|
Senior Solicitor - Litigation/Commercial - Permanent - Glasgow - 40-55k
Our major legal client is looking for a Senior Solicitor to join their team based in Glasgow who specialise in a range of commercial and civil disputes. You will be responsible for managing a broad case load of disputes, providing best practice legal advice and support to clients locally in Scotland and across the UK.
- Educated to Degree level in Law with Practicing Certificate issued by the Law Society of Scotland.
- Advocacy skills and commercial awareness
- Experience of managing high case load and providing excellent standard of advice and support to clients
- Experience of preparing high quality reports, court documentation and letters
- Strong client focused approach with the ability to translate complex legal arguments and relay clearly to clients.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and other team members.
Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's