Senior Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 16:02|
Senior Solutions Architect (Geospatial) - Permanent - Hampshire
A world leading technology company need a Senior Geospatial Solutions Architect to provide architectural leadership for their Geospatial Production services. The Senior Solution Architect will provide incisive architectural and technical leadership, they will be responsible for setting the architectural vision, and realising that through their team of Solution architects. The Geospatial Senior Solutions Architect will be part of the Architects leadership team, as well as working with Enterprise Architects to translate strategic vision into realisable architectural roadmaps.
The Geospatial Senior Solutions Architect will direct and mentor their team who will work collaboratively across a number of agile delivery teams, leading the generation of business-aligned architectures, ensuring strategic fit while optimising trade-offs between strategy and delivery.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working as a Solution Architect within a complex business environment
- Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level Geospatial solutions
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering cloud-native digital services
- Accountability for the design and specification of system architectures and roadmaps that are aligned to business requirements and wider strategy
- Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
- Providing leadership to technical teams (e.g. solution architects, software engineers, technical experts) in an agile environment
If you are the Geospatial Solutions Architect for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's