Senior Specialist Scientist (Aquatic Chemistry / Ecotoxicology)
|Job Title:||Senior Specialist Scientist (Aquatic Chemistry / Ecotoxicology)|
|Salary:||£150 - £170 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 09:47|
Senior Specialist Scientist / Analyst - Aquaculture - 10 Months, Stirling, Public Sector (Inside IR35)
£150 - £170 per day
Our public sector client is looking for an experienced scientist with a background in aquatic chemistry and ecotoxicology to join them on a ten month contract (inside IR35). You will be involved in supporting the delivery of specialist aquaculture advice and reporting to the management team to inform the sector plan.
- Degree in relevant science subject. (Postgraduate degree desirable).
- Good understanding of environmental chemistry data, in particular, pesticides, biocides, medicines and disinfectants.
- Solid understanding of survey design for aquatic monitoring.
- Understanding of environmental risk assessment for aquatic systems.
- Background in statistical analysis of environmental and ecotoxicity data.
- Understanding of marine fin-fish aquaculture or fish physiology would be advantageous.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's