Senior Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 11:41|
Senior Systems Engineer - Permanent - Stoke
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will focus on developing a control system design and options from customer requirements, with involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle.
- In depth knowledge of S7 system design (TIA Portal & S7-1500 PLCs)
- Knowledge of Profibus DP/Profinet networks
- Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
- Must have significant experience of working in the Nuclear Industry
- Must be SC cleared
- Minimum 5 years' experience to fulfil requirements of this post.
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Driving licence
- IEC61131 PLC Coding Standards.
- IEC61508 Safety Systems
- Integration of the Multi-PLC systems
- Commissioning experience with S7 systems
- Experience of working in the Power Generation Industry.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Network Engineer
Walsall, West Midlands
£0.00 - £27.00 per hour
Senior Software Engineer - Southampton - £650 - 8 Months
£198 - £199 per annum
Software Engineer - Permanent - Glasgow
£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus great benefits
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Deployment Engineer - UK wide - 3 months
£300 - £315 per day