SEO Account Manager
|Job Title:||SEO Account Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + 10k bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 12:04|
SEO Account Manager
Salary: £35000k-£40000k +£10k bonus
A rapidly growing International digital marketing business based in West London are looking for a technically minded and knowledgeable SEO enthusiast to manage their growing number of international accounts, comprising of; leading brands, agencies, eCommerce sites and MNEs.
This is a client facing role where you will be the voice of the customer- sharing feedback and product ideas with the product and engineering teams and working closely with the senior management team.
You will be helping new clients adopt the platform, keeping clients engaged by solving technical challenges they may have and retaining clients by supporting them with big data-driven insights that give them a competitive edge.
- Driving customer advocacy
- Managing accounts in the UK and internationally
- Providing online demonstrations and training of the software product
- Managing key accounts and growing revenues through effective account strategies
- Specifying new customer-driven feature requests to the product and engineering team
You will have…
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2 to 3 years' SEO experience as an SEO consultant, account manager or other client facing role
- A solid grounding in all aspects of SEO including the technical aspects
- Some practical coding ability or knowledge would be a big advantage
- Ideally a Fluency in another European language
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Bonus - Up to £10K OTE = £15K max annually depending on client retention performance
- Share Options
- Flexible working - work from the office, the garden (weather permitting) or from home a few days a week
- Team knowledge sharing and nights out
- Subsidised healthcare scheme
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's