SEO Head of Technical
|Job Title:||SEO Head of Technical|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Cunningham|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2017 15:29|
Head of Technical
The role is for a Head of Technical is to produce tangible results for a range of customers and deliver Digital Marketing strategies through a team of Digital Marketing executives.
Your overall responsibility will be to deliver class leading results for our customers. You will need to be technically competent, articulate and be able to represent the business to external customers and suppliers.
As well as day to day technical SEO you will be expected to run PPC campaigns, help with email marketing and social media campaigns and have a deep understanding of the way that Google works. You will have the ability to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Account management, including emailing and telephoning customers.
- Complete the work for SEO marketing clients on a monthly basis
- Measure and report performance of all customer campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns as required
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of customer websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance;
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content
- Ensure customers are regular updated with verbal and written reports of progress
SEO & PPC Services:
- Being involved in proposals and website reviews
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- All areas of SEO & PPC. Keywords and competitor research, Technical, On Page and Off Page, conversion rate optimisation, tracking and reporting
- Also universal search optimisation including; Google Local, Google Shopping and Video SEO.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's