Service Administrator (FTC to cover Maternity leave)
|Job Title:||Service Administrator (FTC to cover Maternity leave)|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + Pro Rata|
|Contact Name:||Tony Bolland|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 17:29|
Parity Professionals are an established professional services recruitment business with offices in London , Edinburgh , Manchester , Farborough and Belfast.
We currently have an urgent need for an experienced administrator to join our established team in Farnborough Business park. This role is offered ont he basis of a temporary fixed term contract for a duration of 5 months (covering Maternity Leave).
This requirements of this role is to provide Administrative support within our Fast Stream operation. Fast Stream is a renowned and prestigious graduate training programme run by the Civil Service. We have been providing services to the recruitment of Fast Streamers since 2002 and continue to provide candidate and assesor support based on using the client provided platform.
There are work procdures already in place and the temporary team member will be fully appraised on them to allow the individual to hit the ground running and provide support to the exisiting team.
* To act as the first point of call for all incoming calls and emails
*To provide assistance where required and as directed bt the Fast Stream Team Leader
* Handle enquiries from candidates and assesors, Civil Service Human Resources (CHSR) and other interested parties in a professional and effective manner
* Answering Telephone calls , opening emails and providing assistance as needed and inline with guidance given
* Taking ownership of and dealing and responding to enquiries accordingly
* Where appropriate, allocate enquiries to the correct team member
* Escalate enquiries and complaints to the Team Leader or Service Delivery Manager where appropriate
* Liaise with 3rd Party Organisations and set upinvigilated test where required
* Providing assistance to candidates with applications
* Advising Candidates on eligibility queries as per online guidance
* Inviting candidates to evenst such as assessment centres using online application system
* Team work - Helping out other members of teh team during busy periods
* Completing pre payment checks for specific individuals
* Sending out and chasing all reference checks for pre placement
* Obatining disclosure checks
* Sending completed files to agreed receivng parties for individual schemes
* Managing candidates personal documents and and the logging of documents received and returned
Computer literate with good experience of Microsoft Office tools - Excel, Word, Email
- Experience of using administration systems with database.
- Good English usage both written and oral
- Good Customer Service skills
- Take appropriate measures when handling sensitive and confidential materials
- Quick learner
- Able to organise and prioritise tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Attention to Detail
Working pattern of hours: 7 hours per day in a bi weekly shift pattern
- Alternating weekly shift patterns of:
- Week 1 00 to 16.00 with lunch 12:00 to 13:00
- Week 2 00 to 18.00 with lunch 13:00 to 14:00
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all our employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's