Service Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Service Assurance Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 14:26|
Service Assurance Manager - Initial 6 Month Contract - £450-500pd - Dublin Based
Our client is looking for a Service Assurance Manager to work closely with partners ensuring there is policy and process compliance within ICT.
- To establish expected governance and work to report on same.
- To lead a continuous improvement program to ensure training, compliance and process improvement in the key areas deployed within the business.
- To understand the customer and business impact and will strive to ensure controls within these areas.
- Lead, grow and develop a team of Service Transition Managers within ICT to support our Project Managers and ensure ease of transition into the service management team.
- Raise process awareness within the Business Solutions Managers and within our Project Management Office.
- Support and promote the ST Managers to establish governance and reporting within each project.
- Ensure process compliance and consistency.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£500 - £600 per day
IT Project Manager
Salford, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Business Change Manager - Southampton - 9 Months
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Deployment Engineer - UK wide - 3 months
£300 - £315 per day
End User Device Build Engineer - East Kilbride - 3 months
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£250 - £270 per day