Service Centre Advisor
|Job Title:||Service Centre Advisor|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£100 - £101 per day|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Haughton|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2017 15:49|
Customer Adviser -7 months - Coventry - Contract
£100 per day
- Deliver a responsive professional high volume telephone and email query management service to employers and providers relating to funding, policy, business applications and all other agreed activity.
- Respond to enquiries from service users within 5 working days; utilise a range of tools and resources to minimise referrals to 2nd line level.
- Manage the development of a shared knowledge base within a lead area, developing relationships and sharing information, which supports and improves the work of the Service Centre
- Manage the development of a shared knowledge base within a lead area, developing relationships and sharing information, which supports and improves the work of the Service Centre.
- Open and approachable management style;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience within a face paced customer facing environment;
- Enthusiastic and driven individual;
- Willing to use own initiative;
- Ability to translate policy into an operational context;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong IT skills.
Customer Adviser - 7 months - Coventry - Contract
This role will be inside IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's