Service Centre Advisor
|Job Title:||Service Centre Advisor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£100 - £113 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 09:48|
Service Centre Advisor - Telephony and email based support
Contract. 5 Months +. Manchester. Public Sector. £113 Per day
Service Centre Advisor required urgently in Manchester. You will deliver a responsive professional high volume telephone and email query management service relating to policy, business applications and all other agreed activity.
- Deliver a responsive professional high volume telephone and email query management service to relating to policy, business applications and all other agreed activity.
- Respond to enquiries from service users within 5 working days; utilise a range of tools and resources to minimise referrals to Tier 2 resolvers.
- Manage the development of a shared knowledge base within a lead area, developing relationships and sharing information, which supports and improves the work of the Service Centre.
- Accurately report progress on query resolution via Service Now.
- Support accurate and timely data and management information for all aspects of the business cycle.
- Manage the development of a shared knowledge base within a lead area, developing relationships and sharing information, which supports and improves the work of the Service Centre
Skills and attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working in the public sector would be beneficial
- Strong IT skills - able to pick up new systems quickly and proven experience of working with systems (CRM, RMS etc)
- Experience within a face paced customer facing environment
- Enthusiastic and driven individual
- Happy to go through basic security clearance
- Willing to use own initiative
- Ability to translate policy into an operational context
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
For more information please apply now.
The intermediaries legislation applies to this engagement
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
£110 - £120 per day
Content Designer - GDS
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Cloud / Systems / Integration Architect - Glasgow and Remote
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Configuration Management Specialist
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£450 - £475 per day