Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 14:57|
The internal focussed Service Delivery Manager is the interface between integration and Service Level Manager. The role is acting in a matrix function and encompasses the Service Owner responsibilities of the components for the accountable service. The Service Delivery Manager holds the power to direct for service related decisions of the assigned service. He bears end to end accountable for operational delivery and lifecycle of the assigned regional service.
The Service Delivery Manager is end-to-end accountable for operational delivery and lifecycle of an assigned regional service. They are also responsible for the integration and local delivery of the assigned global product(s).
They act in an international environment dealing with teams spread over both countries.
The duties are also to orchestrate the service delivery including the integration of standard and non-standard services. He also holds the power to direct for all service related decisions of the assigned service.
The Service Delivery Manager will ensure a close collaboration with architecture to facilitate service innovation and life cycle management. The role has also the functional service lead of the assigned service owners and requires a close and efficient collaboration with the peer SDM's to accelerate customer response and service readiness
- Evangelize internal teams and customers on services (technologies, processes, best practices)
- Be an active member of the Service Delivery community internally and with sister companies
- Validate proposed service solutions and ensure fast delivery under a good service quality
- Report on the product/service performance and metrics
- Manage the 3rd party support for the operations of the product/service
- Hold ready a maintained description of the service including service /product costing
- Manage local service/product maintenance, improvements and retirement as per OpCo requirements
- Manage and execute service demands from OpCo's in the assigned area at high standards and quality
- Aim for speed in decision making, executing, iterating, and bringing new services to our customers
- Manage risks, shared with customers and Partnership Office, while driving architecture and service patterns
- Apply Lean principles and support alternative project methodologies
- Orchestrate and link processes and procedures to ensure service stability and performance
- Be a change agent to support: workforce evolution, new operational processes and organisation to operate on Cloud, contribute to target digital operating model.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in Service Delivery organisations and operational delivery (SLA, ITIL processes)
- General knowledge in IT & Datacentre architectures, from infrastructure layer to middleware, web architecture, identity management and authentication
- Team player and experience of working within an IT service matrix environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Ability to present information concisely and clearly to identified key issues
- Customer centricity with strong service oriented thinking
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's