Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£650 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 11:09|
Service Delivery Manager
Dublin. 12 Months. Retail. £650-£700 P/D
Service Delivery Manager required in Dublin for an inital 12 Month contract. You will play a central role in ensuring the delivery of quality service to end clients.
Service Design - Represent IT Operations during project phase ensuring:
- On-going Service Delivery is considered at the earliest stage in the project
- That a Service Architecture is developed and agreed
- That as service model is developed and documented.
- That service level requirements are identified, documented and agreed
- That the technical architecture is capable of delivering the Service level Requirements in terms of Availability, Capacity, Reliability, Security, Maintainability etc.
- That the necessary vendor contracts are negotiated and agreed for on-going service
- Ensure that the ICT Operations team (Resolver Groups, service Desk etc. have received appropriate training.
- Ensure that required documentation is available and communicated
- Ensure that processes and procedures have been tested pre go live
- Ensure that appropriate 'Early Life Support' is in place.
- Managing service delivery to ensure the maintenance of a fully functional, reliable and secure ICT environment
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed between Operations and our internal customers specifically in regard to Technology operational services, issues and support.
- Accountable for all aspects of overall service management including those delivered by Technology Service Partner/s, driving stability & issues resolution to best protect the business and closely managing major incidents and issues, driving problem management to identify & remove root cause to prevent reoccurrence & future issues.
- Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Will be required to be part of Service Delivery on-call rota and provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents / High impacting issues.
Service Level management - Provide a focus for Contractual SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
Partner / Vendor management
- Balance Technology Service Partners contractual obligations with the priorities of the Business - optimising value and performance from our Service Partners
- Monitor the overall level of service provided by Technology Service Partner/s including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues or gaps, benchmarking to ensure best in class.
- Ensure the agreement and operation of SLAs in respect of new services provided by Technology Partners following their introduction
Documentation and standards
- Maintain comprehensive documentation, asset management and licensing information.
- Drive in Quality through implementation and institutionalisation of the ITIL framework
- Focuses on delivering a 'Lean' service, reducing waste demand and streamlining processes where possible
- Support the application of strong Change Control to the Live environment in conjunction with the Change Manager
- Be an active member of the CAB
- Ensure all changes to the live environment are assessed, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years' experience in Technology environment with at least 5 years' experience in a Technology Customer facing role.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with a thorough knowledge of the business
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
- Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
- Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
- Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Management capabilities in particular Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials and Oracle Retail (desirable).
- Monitor and report on software licensing usage.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
Service Desk Analyst
£17.25 - £17.26 per hour
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £350 per day