Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€650 - €700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2018 13:18|
Service Delivery Manager
Dublin. 12 Months. Retail. 650-700 EUROS P/D
Service Delivery Manager required in Dublin for an inital 12 Month contract. You will play a central role in ensuring the delivery of quality service to end clients. This is a hands on operational role as well as bringing best practice and strucutre.
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Delivery
- Service Level management
- Partner / Vendor management
- Documentation and standards
- Change Control
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years' experience in Technology environment with at least 5 years' experience in a Technology Customer facing role.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with a thorough knowledge of the business
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
- Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
- Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
- Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Management capabilities in particular Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials and Oracle Retail (desirable).
- Monitor and report on software licensing usage.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Head of IT Delivery - Edinburgh - 4 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
£35 - £36 per hour
SAP Payroll Functional Consultant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits