Service Design & Transition Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Design & Transition Analyst|
|Salary:||£25 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 18:30|
Service Design & Transition Analyst - Initial 6 Month Contract - £25-30ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Service Design & Transition Analyst to shape the Service Design & facilitate the Transition of services into Operations in a controlled manner, acting as the interface between projects and Service Support to ensure new or changed services operate effectively and are fully supportable post go-live.
- Work with Technical architects & Project Manager's to shape and influence the final support model for the service. This will include planning & documenting the operational requirements for the service for example; technical support, release, reporting, monitoring and capacity management.
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding the support costs (and challenging them where appropriate to ensure value for money) and once agreed, communicating the final cost model for the ongoing support of the service.
- Ensure that throughout the Design and Transition phase all support teams have a clear understanding of the support requirements and the future support requirements needed to manage the service. It is essential that the Senior Service Design & Transition analyst is able to articulate the plans for the road map for the service to allow teams input into planning for the future.
- Prepare ongoing release plans for the service and ensure there is a clear understanding of the costs associated with this and how it will be funded.
- Manage the delivery of the agreed Service Transition Acceptance Criteria and Readiness activities.
- Oversee all Transition activity to ensure the deliverables for each stage in the process have been delivered to facilitate a smooth transition into Operations.
- Prepare and negotiate with all involved parties, detailed project plans and milestones that identify the tasks to be completed, the responsibility for the task, the timing of the task, all associated dependencies to ensure that a critical path to delivery is established. Support project & programme managers as part of 'one-team' to deliver the milestones.
- Negotiate the Warranty Period with Project/Programme Managers prior to handover to Operations
- Define and monitor Warranty Period exit criteria with Project/Programme Managers for transition to Operations.
- Manage the warranty period making sure that throughout the process the support teams are fully on board and ready for the final handover.
- Chair, facilitate and lead Go/No-Go Meetings.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Cyber Security Analyst - 6 months - East Kilbride
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£400 - £600 per day
Vulnerability Analyst - Glasgow - 6-months - £250-320 per day
£250 - £320 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £500 per day
Lead DevOps Specialist - Edinburgh - Perm
£90000 - £120000 per annum + benefits