Service Designer x 2
|Job Title:||Service Designer x 2|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Start Date:||Jan/Feb 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 17:57|
Service Designer - 6 month contract - Edinburgh - £350 - £450 per day
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity available for two skilled Service Designers to join their dynamic digital team. You will be responsible for championing the design thinking process while designing and conducting service design projects, developing service design tools while providing advice to digital teams and embedding a culture of user focused design process.
- Experience of designing multi-channel services, including non-digital channels
- Demonstrable ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to help them understand the need for, and design the delivery of, a service.
- Demonstrable ability to create, select and use appropriate design tools and methods to collaboratively explore service opportunities and problems
- Excellent ability to visualise complex problems, service touch-points, components, ideas and concepts for diverse audiences.
- Experience working with user researchers to translate research findings into user journey maps, personas, service blueprints, etc.
- Possess a design related degree or equivalent industry experience.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the public sector or government, please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position