Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||£13.50 - £13.51 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rishi Kukadia|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 06:19|
1st Line Service Desk Analyst / Leicestershire / £13.50ph (INSIDE IR35) / Initial 3 months
We are partnering with a local authority client to add to their service desk capability.
Key Service Responsibilities:
- Providing the first point of contact service (telephony, online and remote assistance) for all customer incidents, requests for service and requests for change.
- Implementation of the agreed incident management processes and procedures and utilisation of appropriate systems in accordance with guidance.
- Receives and documents all customer calls, analyses customer needs, assigning all calls as appropriate, resolving all first line support calls that are assigned to the post holder, tracking of all calls, and closure of all calls.
- Implementation and administration of secure and appropriate user access to ICT systems in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and processes.
- Handle requests for information and provide advice to customers on the products and services that are provided by the ICT Service.
- Provide advice, guidance, solutions and support to users on systems, products and services within the levels of the postholder's expertise.
- Provision of an effective interface with the customer for all logged calls through to call closure.
- Assists customers with having issues resolved quickly and works to agreed service level targets for all service desk responsibilities.
- Provision of remote assistance services to customers.
- Operation and updating of the knowledge base.
- Operation of service desk systems, processes and procedures.
We will be holding intervierws ASAP so please send CV over for full review and consultation.
1st Line Service Desk Analyst / Leicestershire / £13.50ph (INSIDE IR35) / Initial 3 Months
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Design & Transition Analyst
£25 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day + Inside IR35
£34000.00 - £35000 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €500 per day
Cyber Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Staffordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum