Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 17:54|
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - £120 per day - 3 Months
Please note clearance to Baseline Personnel Security Standard required in advance of start date.
- Significant technical competence with IT, familiar with using and supporting Microsoft Office, e-mail, and business applications (Technical skills)
- Previous work experience in a Service Desk environment
- A good understanding of IT systems, applications and their use within the Registers of Scotland business environment.
- Possesses an understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management principles.
- Previous experience working within an agile environment.
- Previous experience of using an IT Service Management toolset (e.g. ServiceNow)
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day
Service Manager -Glasgow - 6 months
£200 - £300 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months
£160 - £180 per day