Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 16:33|
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent - £29k
Are you an experienced IT support engineer looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to work for one of Edinburgh's leading professional services organisations?
Would you like to work with new and emerging technology?
If so please get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to work for a large organisation in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line application, OS and hardware support for internal and remote workers.
- Resolving user issues in a timely fashion and to escalate with relevant details where appropriate
- Contributing to the development and documentation of IT procedures and processes.
What we are looking for:
- Service Desk experience providing support to a multi-site organisation
- Strong technical support capability covering Windows 10, MS Office, Active Directory, MS Exchange and iOS configuration
- Experience of Image capture and deployment, iManage, Citrix, Windscribe, Workshare, Mobile Iron and Mimecast
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Deployment Engineers - 3 months - Edinburgh
£90 - £100 per day
Network Field Engineer - 3 months - Edinburgh
£150 - £225 per day