Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow|
|Salary:||£118.71 - £118.74 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 10:48|
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 12 Weeks
You will provide a professional first point of contact technical support and customer service as part of the Service Desk team in Information Services. This is achieved through daily processing and management of calls and service requests using ITSM and administrative tools.
- Responsible for assisting staff and students in resolving I.T queries and problems using the ITSM call management platform
- Ensure daily workloads are managed effectively and prioritized where necessary
- Ensure that service desk standards and procedures are followed and maintained
- Provide a high level of customer service commensurate with expectations
- Assist in developing Service desk systems and processes as part of our continual improvement strategy
- Liaise effectively with I.T departments to effectively communicate issues and resolve problems
- Contribute towards our ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) framework through staff development
- Maintain courteous and professional manner at all times
- Support colleagues and work effectively within a team setting to deliver objective
- Good working knowledge of IT/AV and how it is used in a Business and Education environment
- Able to clearly explain information and procedures in non-technical terms to a range of users.
- High level of Customer service skill.
- Ability to participate fully in Team activities including working as part of project Teams
- able to use initiative to investigate and lead on problem resolution.
- Membership of professional bodies
- Knowledge of ITSM/ I.T. project management
- I.T. specific certifications e.g. ITIL certification
- Able to produce the relevant reports in an agreed timeframe
- Able to document processes and procedures
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Analyst
£17.25 - £17.26 per hour
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Integration Developer - Glasgow - 6 months
£350 - £500 per day
Cloud Infrastructure / Test Engineer - 6 months - Glasgow
Up to £0.00 per annum