Service Desk Analyst / IT Support - Edinburgh, 3 mths, £110-120
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst / IT Support - Edinburgh, 3 mths, £110-120|
|Salary:||£110 - £120 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 13:57|
Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst (1st Line) - Edinburgh
£110 - 120 per day (inside IR35), 3 months
Dynamic Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Analyst required to work with a public sector client based in Edinburgh. You will respond to priority level telephone calls quickly and efficiently, providing 1st line diagnosis and 'quick fix' resolutions where appropriate within a 5-minute call time frame. You will also assign tickets to the appropriate 1st or 2nd line team to progress if a quick fix cannot be achieved.
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of supporting BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices (BES12).
- Experience of supporting Bitlocker encryption
- Experience of Active Directory - Users accounts and Groups.
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner. (Successful candidates are expected to display a sound command of written and spoken English)
- Experience of working with an IT Service Desk or similar ITIL support role
- Experience of incident management and working with relevant ITSM tools
- It would be highly desirable if candidates had experience of supporting Mitel telephony
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Analyst - Lanarkshire - 6 weeks - ASAP
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Up to £107.70 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst
£30306 - £35010 per annum
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
Senior IT Support - 2nd/3rd Line - O365 / Azure - Permanent
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits
IT Support - 2nd/3rd Line - O365 / Azure - Permanent
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits